At a time when police and community relationships are tested more than ever, law enforcement agencies are looking
for every opportunity to provide their communities with exceptional service. SPIDR Tech built the world’s first
automated customer service platform for law enforcement that gives agencies the tools they need to best serve
their communities. Our platform interacts with 911 callers and victims of crime by communicating with them directly
to keep them updated via text message and email. It also ensures that people who interact with the police receive
mobile-friendly surveys that can be used to identify liabilities and reinforce positive interactions between the
police and the communities they serve. Currently, the SPIDR Tech platform serves millions of people in North
We are seeking an experienced Content Marketer to help write and design fantastic content for our marketing
channels. This position is heavily focused on determining content strategy, content creation, design, and
- In collaboration with stakeholders, create a content strategy for SPIDR Tech.
- Execute the strategy and provide status updates to the team.
- Write and design engaging content for our website, newsletters, case studies, and press releases.
- Develop and design content that will be useful via several of our marketing and lead generation channels,
including on our website, paid advertising, sales process, etc.
- Work with customers to write, design, and publish press releases.
- Proofread and approve all content for publication to our customer-facing channels.
- Write and design email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with auxiliary marketing and sales tasks, as needed.
Need to Have
- 3+ years experience in a Content Marketer role for a B2B company.
- A related bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, with a focus in marketing, business, design,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be our number one proofreader! Writing mistakes
should not make it past you.
- An eye for polished design of content marketing materials and a proven ability to manage brand guidelines in all
of your content.
- 3+ years experience writing and designing engaging content for B2B sales.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Keynote and similar programs.
- Proficiency in a content design system of your choice.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- A desire to help public safety agencies.
- Empathy for our customers and our market.
Nice to Have
- Experience with law enforcement agencies, fire departments, or military.
- Experience with government or enterprise marketing.
- Experience working remotely within a geographically dispersed team.
SPIDR Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Ability to improve relationships between law enforcement agencies and communities
- Ability to positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Constructive exposure to real world law enforcement
- Competitive compensation including a generous stock option package
- We are a fully remote company and you can work from anywhere in the United States
- Flexible work schedule and open PTO policy
- Ability to work with a company that is experiencing significant growth due to the effects of coronavirus and the critical conversations around police reform
Our products allow law enforcement agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.
SPIDR Tech was founded in Manhattan Beach and is a fully remote company.