SPIDR Tech is seeking a Deployment Engineer to assist in the deployment of new law enforcement agencies by helping them integrate their existing records management, dispatch, and authentication systems with our platform. This role is a unique mix of software engineering, project management, customer success and information technology disciplines.
This position is full-time remote and you can be based anywhere in the United States.
Ability to pass an FBI criminal history background check is required.
- Coordinate with new and existing customers to plan the deployment of our products
- Provide technical consultation to new and existing customers throughout the deployment process
- Design, implement, and maintain data interfaces to customer systems
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in working with customer needs and security policies
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improving the customer deployment process
- Help improve both customer-facing and internal documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years experience in Information Technology
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in PowerShell
- Proficient in Windows domain administration
Nice to Have
- Experience working with or in municipal, county, state, or federal government
- Experience with law enforcement systems or systems subject to the FBI CJIS policy
- Project management experience
Reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Ability to improve relationships between law enforcement agencies and communities
- Ability to positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Constructive exposure to real world law enforcement
- Competitive compensation including a generous stock option package
- We are a fully remote company and you can work from anywhere in the United States
- Flexible work schedule and open PTO policy
- Ability to work with a company that is experiencing significant growth due to the effects of coronavirus and the critical conversations around police reform
Our products allow law enforcement agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.
SPIDR Tech was founded in Manhattan Beach and is a fully remote company.