Regional Sales Director, Northeast USA
SPIDR Tech is revolutionizing the way law enforcement provides customer service
via a SaaS technology platform, Engage™. We’re a team of former police officers,
entrepreneurs, engineers, and sales professionals, driven to bring valuable
technology solutions to the law enforcement market.
SPIDR Tech is looking for a motivated, creative, and proactive Regional Sales Director
to join the Sales Team in a dynamic start-up environment. This is a job for
someone who has several years of experience being responsible for the entire
sales cycle in a B2B market. Our perfect candidate has experience selling
a SaaS product to the law enforcement market.
You will report to the VP of Sales Operations. You will be the main point of
contact with our customers in the sales process.
This position requires intense proactivity, excellent written and verbal
communication skills, and the ability to get others excited about a concept.
- Meet weekly and monthly business goals for call/email volume and demos.
- Meet monthly quota requirements.
- Perform outbound marketing and lead generation.
- Travel to tradeshows and conferences, connecting with new and current customers. Other responsibilities would include booth set-up, conference prep, and tear-down.
- Respond to inbound leads via phone and email as quickly as possible.
- Schedule intro calls with interested customers, qualify, and deliver demos of our software platform via webex.
- Create customized proposals.
- Become a fanatic about our customer base. Learn everything you can about them before you speak to them, and use your knowledge to provide customized solutions.
- Effectively convey benefits of the software platform and connect those benefits to real problems the customer may be having.
- Travel to and present to command-staff in police departments around the USA.
- Answer sales phone calls and emails as the primary POC.
- Design innovative and creative ways to better convey the value we provide to the customer.
- Constantly search for methods of improvement through technology and process innovation.
- Track all activities in our sales CRM, Hubspot.
- Assist with creating email campaigns, white papers, blog posts, and other sales material.
- Travel 25% - 50% of the time.
- You may fit our job requirement if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in SaaS sales, particularly in the law enforcement or government sectors.
- Have demonstrated the ability to hit and exceed a quota.
- Have a hunter mentality: you want to do whatever it takes to connect with customers.
- Have experience presenting conceptual sales and quickly connect with customers on issues they care about.
- Love speaking with customers on a daily basis. You want to help uncover problems, find solutions, and foster great relationships.
- Are a positive influence on others and you bring that positive energy to your work.
- Come up with out-of-the-box ideas to improve your world.
- Don’t sit back and wait for direction to try something new; you’re constantly looking to improve yourself and your company.
Apply to this job if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance.
- 5+ years of experience in a quota-carrying SaaS sales role.
- Experience working with law enforcement. We help the people who protect and serve, and that’s near to our hearts.
- A passion for technology. You read tech blogs, you constantly try new apps, and look for technology solutions in your own life.
We’re changing how law enforcement interacts with their customers, and we need your help to do that! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Some reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Ability to improve relationships between law enforcement agencies and communities
- Ability to positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Flexible work schedule (open PTO, work-from-home and remote possibility, etc.)
- Our office is just around the corner from The Downtown Manhattan Beach Farmers Market (held every Tuesday) where you will find a cornucopia of fresh, single-source, organic, gluten free, whole food offerings such as bread, cheese, chocolate, fruit, nut butter, cookies, coffee, raw honey, and more
- Constructive exposure to real world law enforcement through events and ride-alongs
- Competitive compensation including a generous stock option package
Our products allow law enforcement agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.