Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
SPIDR Tech is looking to add a senior level DevOps Engineer to our growing team. As a DevOps engineer at SPIDR Tech you’ll help us build modern solutions that allow the police to serve their communities better, every day.
This position is full-time remote and you can be based anywhere in the United States.
You will establish continuous deployment to support fast, reliable, rollback-able, security-conscious releases. You’ll lead infrastructure and architecture decisions to ensure our product is secure, fast, and reliable.
How you can help
- Drive forward. Our products allow police to provide modern responsiveness and customer service to their communities. We use Github, AWS, Rails, Postgres, CircleCI, and other good things. Wield these tools for great good and help us decide what’s next.
- Collaborate. We’re a tight-knit company with sales, product, deployment and engineering working closely together to make it all happen. Jump in and help us all get better, all the time.
- Reliability. First responders and citizens deserve the highest level of responsiveness and service. Your contributions are critical to keeping our product robust and stable.
- Security. We set particularly high security standards and so should you.
- Mentorship. Help guide our overall infrastructure direction to keep our product and systems and keep our infrastructure lean, mean, and modern. We all have more to learn -- teach us what you know.
We're looking for someone who is primarily hands-on and has years of experience with real world infrastructure ownership. You’ve worked on projects with interesting challenges that required high availability, were proactively measured, and mattered to your users. You also care about security and threat mitigation strategies.
Reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Ability to improve relationships between law enforcement agencies and communities
- Ability to positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Constructive exposure to real world law enforcement
- Competitive compensation including a generous stock option package
- We are a fully remote company and you can work from anywhere in the United States
- Flexible work schedule and open PTO policy
- Ability to work with a company that is experiencing significant growth due to the effects of coronavirus and the critical conversations around police reform
Our products allow law enforcement agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.
SPIDR Tech was founded in Manhattan Beach and is a fully remote company.