Marketing • Full-time • Remote
At a time when police and community relationships are tested more than ever, law enforcement agencies are looking for every opportunity to provide their communities with exceptional service. SPIDR Tech built the world’s first automated customer service platform for law enforcement that gives agencies the tools they need to best serve their communities. Our platform interacts with 911 callers and victims of crime by communicating with them directly to keep them updated via text message and email. It also ensures that people who interact with the police receive mobile-friendly surveys that can be used to identify liabilities and reinforce positive interactions between the police and the communities they serve. Currently, the SPIDR Tech platform serves millions of people in North America.
SPIDR Tech is a fully remote company.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help execute our marketing strategy. This will be a jack-of-all-trades position, and will require flexibility and ingenuity.
Need to have
Preference for Candidates With:
SPIDR TECH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Improve relationships between public safety agencies and communities
- Positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Get constructive exposure to real world law enforcement
- Receive competitive compensation
- Work fully remote from anywhere in the United States
- Keep a flexible work schedule and enjoy an open PTO policy
- Work with a company that is experiencing significant growth due to the effects of coronavirus and the critical conversations around police reform
Our products allow public safety agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.
SPIDR Tech was founded in Manhattan Beach and is a fully remote company. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.