Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Engineering • Full-time • Remote
We're not hiring for this position at this time. You can check out our other listings though!
SPIDR Tech is looking to add a senior level full-stack developer to our growing team. As a software engineer at SPIDR Tech you’ll help us build modern solutions that allow public safety agencies to serve their communities better, every day.
This position is full-time remote and you can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
How you can help
We're looking for someone who is primarily hands-on and has 5-8 years of professional experience with software development. You’ve worked on projects with interesting challenges that ranged throughout the stack, required high availability, were proactively measured, and mattered to your users.
Reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Improve relationships between public safety agencies and communities
- Positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Get constructive exposure to real world law enforcement
- Receive competitive compensation
- Work fully remote from anywhere in the United States
- Keep a flexible work schedule and enjoy an open PTO policy
- Work with a company that is experiencing significant growth due to the effects of coronavirus and the critical conversations around police reform
Our products allow public safety agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.
SPIDR Tech was founded in Manhattan Beach and is a fully remote company. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.